1 mo

How do I explain to the women, that I don't remember how I got my scars?

Unit1
How do I explain to the women, that I dont remember how I got my scars?
It is very unlikely, that I will have to do that anytime soon but some women could see on my body what my mother and my father did not: My scars.

And honestly when I look at the mirror I don't even see the scars. I see just me and my body. Pretty much as I am.

I didn't care about any scars at all since my bigger concern was not starving to death.

I do remember however when a few women asked me "How did you get these scars?" and I literally said "I don't know. I have scars?". And therefore I don't even remember how or when I got scars.

I have read a study, where during prolonged clinical depression periods or traumatic events if the person and the mind cannot resolve what is causing the problem, then it will focus on erasing the moment and the memory associated with what's causing the depression. Likely as part of a self recovering process.

What do I tell the women? I suspect if I tell them "I don't remember" they may think, that I gave them the cold shoulder or that I wouldn't open up to them.
7
7