Does Tinder always have us looking for the next best thing?

Anonymous
I matched with this guy on tinder, stating from the beginning that I’m looking for a relationship. We had 5 dates total. On the third date, we had sex and he said it was his best third date he’s been on. We had sex again on the fifth date, and he told me it was the best sex he’s ever had lol. I communicated with him that I don’t do that with just anyone and that I really like him. After the fifth date, we then were supposed to have plans the following day, and he blew them off. He said we should do it today, only to blow me off again. It really feels like he will ghost me soon or has already started the process. I also noticed he updated his tinder bio the other day, and more recently that he has followed a couple other girls on Instagram, who appear to be from Tinder. I don’t understand if he had a fun time with me, and I want something real with him, why he would not be satisfied. Does tinder cause guys to always feel like they can find someone better? Is it an illusion? Also is it appropriate for him to ghost me?
Does Tinder always have us looking for the next best thing?
Add Opinion