Girls, Why does she still act this way after all this time?

Anonymous
It’s a complex story so I’ll try and simply it.

I kind of liked her at first so I would always try and sneak glances but she caught me. she’s a naturally shy and introverted girl so at first wouldn’t look directly back. Time went by , I noticed she started taking an interest and would always try and be in places I’m at. She sneak glances at me , but would get shy and look away quickly but then back again. she saw me with other pretty girls she would look upset about it.

So college ends for Christmas and I couldn’t stop thinking of her and felt bad because I speak to other girls and didn’t talk to her yet. 3 weeks later we returned to college , I forced myself to introduce myself to her. I saw her in the parking lot. I was really shy and I really didn’t know what to say. I said are you heading inside so we walked together and she was really nice and wished my happy birthday.

at lunch time I would often go and sit with her at lunch, and talk to her , I could see she was always talking to her friend about me. when I’m around. I discovered she had a boyfriend but didn’t tell me, so I didn’t bother speaking to her again. She expected to see me and waited and wore lots of make up. Then after lunch her friends saw me walk past and told her I’m around. Then she looked at me really sad in the eyes when I spoke to my friend opposite her

She didn’t see me at all for months. when I returned I didn’t acknowledge her, the college arrange a big meeting. When she walked I couldn’t help but smile. But she has problems with depression. She kept looking at me everytime I looked away , or spoke to my friends ignoring the teachers. Then she would stare at the ground and the wall like she heart broken

After this point she changed with me. So I moved on.. until the last week. I walked upto her and sat down and asked if she wanted my number, she said she has
+1 y
boyfriend, I said what about social media she said can’t I have a boyfriend. So I said ok if things change let me know and we can arrange to do something
+1 y
she had tried to split numerous times then I disappeared and was distant. But he is paranoid over her social media , so she had to delete Facebook , I requested to follow her and she always keeps my pending. Then out of nowhere she accepts my request and blocks and then unblocks me to reverse accepting me on Instagram. I think it’s so her boyfriend does not find out. Just confused why she still act this way after all this time
2