What are good reasons to stop being fake online when you are ugly and want to make yourself feel better?

Anonymous
I have been called ugly my whole life and its something i have always hated about myself. Having a face no one wants to associate with. Having to accept being a girls last option. Getting called a creep online for starting a chat with a hello. Being made fun of in groupchats on Snapchat. The list goes on. Now being 22. Having my own appartment to live in finally. I still ask myself in the mirror, whats wrong with me. Or if i´m feeling really sad. Then i just find a pic of someone attractive and use it as a my own. To make myself feel better by imagining i´m that handsome guy. Essentially escaping my own reality. and living in a fantasy one can say.
1
1