Was I dumb to deny this cute guy that I came across at the gas station?

Amy73838
I came across this colored guy his dark brown and I am white nothing against other race but I just prefer sticking to my race anyways he parked next to me so when I got to the car he tried to chat to me and we started to talk he was very cute and I was surprised he had light blue eyes for someone who is colored skin. I asked him if it’s not colored lenses he said no it’s his real eyes but anyways I kept telling him I’m not interested bc I prefer dating my race he assumed I was a bit racist and was like why not just give it a chance. His like and I bet our babies will look cute and than his like I’m sorry I just had to stop by and talk bc I find you very beautiful! And he kept asking me to type my number and than I was like I’m sorry i don’t think I’ll work out and his like ouch you really broke my heart! Than his like fine I will let you go! His like you might have missed you’re chance. Etc now I’m thinking about it was I dumb?
5
2