1 mo

Do you think it boring when your partner has a bad communicative skills on your first date? How exactly do you feel about that?

0679954066
Probably, maybe he/she is nervous and kinda shy, and don't just know what to say and starts talking irrelevantly, how will you feel? Okay, let say maybe you noticed the nervousness or shyness. For me, I do get nervous talking to a woman am just getting used to or just meeting, I might even act stupid, lol. Am a very funny person but the first few weeks of meeting a person I might act like an idiot just trying to impress her, and what I say to her at times is all planned. You know people are like this, having a bad communication at first but later they flow so good.
7
5