1 mo

How to get over feeling disgusted with yourself over unrequited love?

Anonymous
This guy I was dating earlier in the year has made it abundantly clear he wants nothing further with me.
He has been through a very hard time so these last few months I’ve made sure to always be there for him and given him so much love and care.

And yet, he has given me nothing in return. To begin with I gave him the benefit of the doubt as he was going through a lot, but at this point I realise he just did not care about me at all. In fact, even if he doesn’t care about me at all, he is being very rude at this point.

He is now totally ignoring me despite all my messages being nothing but kind and thoughtful. I feel so emotionally drained and depressed after having given ALL my love to this guy who clearly doesn’t care about me at all.

What makes it worse is Im currently working from home and we’re neighbours so I see him around most days, so just forgetting about him is much easier said than done.

I feel like there must be something grotesque and fundamentally wrong with me, or else he’d want to carry on dating me and progressing things.
1
0