1 mo

How can I move on from the past?

Anonymous
There are some stuff that my boyfriend did in the past that i can't forget until now. One of them is when he’s having a grand opening of his new villa. I was dressed up to impress him but when i arrived there, he didn’t seem impressed at all. Instead, he took his ex girlfriend around the villa. It’s a little bit complicated to explain but yes, she’s coming too.
What’s more dissapointing is that he even took pics of her while he didn’t take any pics of me. It’s becoming a problem lately because i keep bringing this topic back. When i asked him why he did that he said because it’s surprising that she looked nice but on daily she looks ugly without make up and that i always look nice so that’s why he’s not surprised at all when he saw me with the dress.
What should i do? How can i move on? Sometimes i get angry on him out of sudden just thinking about this. I feel bad for him but then again, i don’t think what he did is appropriate.
How can I move on from the past?
1
1