1 mo

Do guys get mad if you keep on going to sleep on them and don’t text them goodnight every night like you used to?

Angelemonett_
I feel like my boyfriend is mad at me it is 2:04 pm and he still hasn’t even opened my good morning text I want to say sorry that I keep passing out without saying good night for the past two weeks but it will just look like I’m saying I’m sorry because he hasn’t answered me. I don’t mean to and I put an alarm for every 20-33 minutes so that I won’t pass out on him but I still end up passing out I want to stay up with him. I texted him good morning at 11 am today and he still hasn’t answered me i think he’s mad at me the latest usually answers me is like 12:30 pm.
1 mo
We communicate through text and I end up passing out because he answers me a lot of times like 30 minutes later
1
0