1 mo

I don't want to hurt her but I need to know if I'm leading her on?

Anonymous
Okay so I'm 23 and I met this girl who is 18 we've been talking for only a month I'm not going to lie I kinda lied and told I care about her so I could have sex with her and now she's planning her whole life saying she wants kids some day or I might be her husband. I kinda like her now more than I intended but I really don't feel any of that mainly because of my past relationship's where I've been hurt. I kinda told her I didn't want to rush anything because I rushed a few of my past relationships but honestly I don't think I want a relationship at all but I like her a lot and don't want her to feel like I lead her on. I have issues and I told her that but the truth is I don't think I'll EVER fully trust a women 100% relationship wise again but I really don't want her to think I only wanted sex. What should I do?
1
0