1 mo

Girlfriend still has Ex boyfriends and old friends with benefits number on her phone?

Zezzara
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months. She gave me a rundown on her contacts out of no where on our last date. She has more guy numbers on her phone then females. She said that most of the guys in her phone had a crush on her and some tried to be with her but she friend zoned them (leading them on). She said not to worry they don't talk to her blah blah but some do. She said that she doesn't delete contacts. Then she has her ex boyfriend listed as "Random" on her phone and her old friends with benefits on her phone blocked and listed as his actual name. She told me the reason why she has them is incase they call so she can know not to pick up but I told her that she can simply delete them and block them or delete them and not pick up unidentified numbers if she wants or if they bother her. She also have her friends ex boyfriends number even though they only had one conversation and that contact is listed as "jamece ex"
She gave me red flags in the past and validated my trust recently so I'm questioning everything. Is this something to worry about or nah. Just let me know please.
1
1