1 mo

Why does it seem like women have the higher standards in terms of attractiveness When it comes to men?

Anonymous
I know we always hear how men have these unrealistic standards for women & how we expect too much from them. And yeah sure they're probably are a few men out there who have unrealistic standards for women. But honestly I've seen men with all kinds of women & I've seen men who would be considered good looking with women who weren't as good looking more so than the opposite. I've even seen more men dating overweight women compared to the opposite sex & being more forgiving in the flaw department yet society and the pc culture will scream differently & say otherwise when in my experience men seem more open to dating all kinds of different women. But why is that?
1
2