1 mo

Should I go out with him or not?

Anonymous
I’ve been talking to a guy I met online for a couple of months, and a few weeks ago he asked me on a date. He seemed pretty excited to meet up, and had some cool date ideas planned. Since then, we’ve still been talking but I’m starting to find it an effort to keep the conversation going. There doesn’t seem to be a connection between us, and I feel like I’m the one putting most of the effort into the conversation. So for several reasons I’m having second thoughts about the date.

The problem is, I don’t know for sure how I feel about this guy until I meet him, but I don’t want to lead him on by agreeing to go out with him if nothing more will happen. I don’t want to be in a serious relationship or anything, and I want to make it clear I’m only looking for something causal (but with someone interesting enough that I’m not bored out of my mind.)

Any advice would be appreciated xx
Should I go out with him or not?
1
1