1 mo

Does it sound like he could be cheating on me?

Potatoes78
So I got back with my ex a month ago (we split for two days). He shared a photo of drinking beer on snapchat (no photo of who he was with) the day we got back together and said he was with this sister. I am currently in another country (moved back to home country temporarily due to covid) and should be returning in the next few weeks to LIVE with him. He use to be very attentive/would always chat about what he's doing, send photos of his adventures etc, you know the normal stuff?

Now suddenly he doesn't do that anymore, barely talks to me, ignores my messages/snapchats most of the time and won't reply for hours or won't speak all day. He keeps saying he's 'busy' yet he's not returning to work until the end of next month. When I asked what he's been busy with, he acts very shady, won't say what and snaps saying 'your getting too involved'. Now I won't hear from him until very late at night, one night, he said he was out for dinner (he didn't speak to me all day and at this point it was nearly 11pm). And every day it keeps getting worse, I have said how I feel about it, I feel neglected as he's being so distant and we've barely had a proper chat in weeks.

I was gonna call him last week at a certain time ( we agreed on it), he wouldn't answer and then didn't hear from him until again, 11 pm at night saying he's busy and he said I should 'wait' and that he has a life when I waited all night. About three days ago, he spoke to me normally and thats only because he went to view the house we are looking to move into. But we haven't even discussed when I should book my flight etc. We were supposed to discuss last night, and I dont hear back till 11pm AGAIN saying 'talk tomorrow with mum'. The when I said night before bed, I woke up to a message from him from like midnight. He is very blunt and distant. He makes no effort to talk either at all. I feel there must be another girl, I have a terrible gut feeling
1
1