1 mo

How can I get her to talk to me or get over her?

Anonymous
I’m currently engaged, but I can’t get over my former coworker. She did not want to get involved with me being that I was in a relationship and continued to date other men, much to my chagrin. I tried to do everything I could to attract her, but she would not give in. Eventually, she got fed up with my advances and block me on social media and on her phone. I still tried to get her attention at work, but she continued to ignore me until she eventually left the company.

My friend keeps tabs on her for me and he always asks about her love life. She keeps saying she’s in a relationship. She has been in a relationship for over six months and she seems to be into him. We are trying to figure out who this guy is being that she doesn’t post him on social media. Yesterday, I found out from another colleague that was visiting the office to see another friend, so I made an excuse to go into the office to see her. She didn’t look happy to see me when I approached her and she made an excuse to leave. I overheard her say to her friend when I pretended to leave but was eavesdropping on their conversation that I “still live for drama and attention and it’s pathetic being that I’m newly engaged”.
1
1