1 mo

She's trying to ruin things between me and this girl she works with and its working?

Anonymous
i've known this girl who is a server at my local pub for several years , we've talked many times and felt we had a genuine connection. but this year due to covid 19 restrictions is harder to talk to specific people there unless your in there section and there serving you.

this other girl from her work who is sort of the replacement manager knows that i like seeing her there but for some reason doesn't like me talking to her. and makes it harder for me to see her. if i ask to go to her section she'll say its full or that there not seating people at certain bars or tables.
so she'll think that i've avoiding her or more interested in talking to the other girls who work there as i'm being severed by someone else or she wonders why i keep requesting to go to her section and so annoyed when i can't

needless to say its straining the friendship and she's starting to get annoyed with me and giving me weird looks when she see's me there
0
1