1 mo

Is it fair to ask a girl I'm about to meet to go get a COVID test if she wants to be intimate?

Anonymous
First time meeting, never even met her, she doesn't want to go do a public activity because of some skin condition that makes her skin sensitive, she wants me to come over and cuddle and watch movies, which is obviously going to most likely lead to sex, making out, etc.

Not really comfortable with that to be honest, I offered an outdoor date as a first time meeting but she doesn't want to do it, so I asked her to go get one, considering I just got tested because I had a scare that I might have gotten it which has caused me to be extra cautious, also interact with my old parents a lot, whom have diabetes.

So, she said she'll go do it but doesn't seem like she has, and now it looks like she's losing interest so I don't know if I did the right thing or not.
2
2