1 mo

3 weeks into the relationship I officially find out he’s not just dating me, Help me?

Anonymous
I feel SO insecure right now. I know I’m ugly & could never be enough for anyone but gosh. What do you do if you realized you’re not the only one. So I found this girl on his instagram & she was wearing his sweater.

I’m at my lowest right because even though she’s not that attractive compared to me. It just feels like I’m second best. I feel like maybe I’m a side chick. Just to entertain him when the other girl is switching up.

You know how insecure you start to feel when you realize you’re not the only one ladies? 😭

I decided not to say anything about it but just push him away when he tries to meet up because he’s always talking about how much he misses me & wants to see me. What do you guys think I should do? & by the way he doesn’t know I know about the other girl.
8
5