1 mo

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?

casanova411
I’m 24 almost 25 and have had only 1 girlfriend. It only lasted about 5 months but we lived together so it was pretty intense. I really love her but she left me and we had constant problems she was crazy and it was very hard to get her in the first place and later to maintain the relationship which she eventually ended she didn’t seem to care at all after she left and cut me out of her life completely. So it just seems meaningless now. It Seemed like everything went horribly wrong. I feel it probably would have been best if I never met her. It’s been 2 years since she left and I have had tons of one night stand been to bars tons of times and it’s just getting so old I’m avoiding one night stands all together, and trying to adapt a more spiritual outlook about life. It seems impossible to establish anything half way meaningful with a girl, and I have been single so long and it doesn’t look to be getting better. Before you say anything I have hobbies, I have a good job, I have goals. I’m told I’m very handsome from many girls. I don’t have some type of overwhelming character flaw. I have gotten lots of practice with different girls and I feel I’m confident. Yet I can never meet the right girls and don’t know where to meet them. Bars don’t work, cold approaches outside of that are just awkward and typically don’t lead Anywhere. On the rare occasion I do get a date they typically ghost me. Or seem to be using me. All of the different people and difficulty to establish a basic relationship is overwhelming. I’m happy a lone but I’m starting to feel my life might flow better if I had a partner. Because I’m constantly looking for different girls it would save so much time just to be able to establish something with one I think most people would be better that way also.
Vote A
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion