1 mo

Question for Guys/Girls how can you date someone long term and not fall for that person or develop feelings? Or not get to emotionally invested? Tips?

celeste86
I wear my heart on my sleeves, I give it my all and sometimes it doesn't work out. I am usually left wondering how you can date and spend so much time (6 months - +1 year) with someone and not develop feelings.
If I start dating someone and I notice the other person is getting really into me and I am not there, I will tell them I don't feel the same or call it quits. But other people don't do that or not in my experience at least.

So thoughts in how can someone spend so much time with you but then either not want anything or not have the same feelings?
What signs do you recommend me to watch out for?
How can I not get so emotionally invested?
1
0