1 mo

What should I do in this situation?

Anonymous
Long story short, I told my guy friend that I was interested in him (in March) and he told me that he wants to hangout more etc. We started texting more and about 2 months later, I still couldn’t tell how he felt about me, so we planned for me to visit him (we live in different states). After hanging out, he told me that he wants to see me again and will do so before the semester starts, and I still couldn’t tell if he liked me back or not, so I decided to stop initiating to see if he’d contact me more. A month goes by and I don’t hear anything from him and I find out that he was in my hometown and didn’t tell me anything. So I blocked him from all of my socials because I felt like he led me on. He’d tell me things like, “I really want to see you, I’m always here for you, you’re a good person, I enjoy your company” etc, but his actions never matched his words. Anyway, I saw him on campus (this is a month after not speaking to each other) and he came up to me (he seemed nervous) and we talked for a while. He told me previously that he was a bad communicator, but that doesn’t excuse the months he had me thinking that there was “something” there.
What should I do in this situation?
Add Opinion