1 mo

Have you ever caught your guy cheating and totally lost it... I mean SERIOUSLY LOST IT?

laurieluvsit
Did the guy with this car get caught by his girl at the wrong time of the month, or what? ... lol

Have you ever seen, or heard, of a girl getting this mad when her guy cheated on her? ... like OMG! ... let's hope she doesn't get a hold of a machete!!

Guys, what would you do if your girl did this to your car and you really deserved it... or is that possible? ... would you ever forgive her if she did?

Girls, is it possible for a guy to do something bad enough to deserve to have this done to his car? ... would you be sorry after?

What are your thoughts? ... share them with us... PLEASE!

(remember, if you click on the image, it will double in size)
Have you ever caught your guy cheating and totally lost it ...I mean SERIOUSLY LOST IT?
A. Yes, I have became this angry with a guy cheating on me before
B. Yes, I know a girl that got this upset from a guy cheating on her
C. No, I have never seen, or heard, of such a crazy thing. This girl must be a raving lunatic!
Vote C
D. I would never do anything like that but I can't honestly say I haven't had thoughts of doing it at one time or another
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Crazy Girl" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
20
23