24 d

Why does he still want to be friends?

kme121
There’s a guy who been talking to for not even a week. We met on a dating app and we’re getting along pretty well. Joking, laughing, we’ve talked on the phone and FaceTimed (which I think show some actual effort given it’s not even been a week). He’s told me he Iikes my humor and that he finds me attractive.
We had a conversation last night where I told him I’m keeping sex for marriage. While he respects that, he said that’s something he wouldn’t be able to do. This isn’t my first rodeo and I figured this is where we say adios and move along since I didn’t know him from before or see him anywhere in real life. However, he seems to really want to stay friends and still hang out (ice cream, drinks, food, whatever). He told me he would miss my humor, thinks I’m an amazing person, and has to help me get better jokes.
Is it a good idea to stay friends with him? Don you think he actually wants to be friends or is he trying to be nice? I’ve just normally walked away if I had never met the person before. Thanks for your help!
Why does he still want to be friends?
1
1