22 d

I am 21 and ı have never had a girlfriend. Girls never seem interested in me. what is your my problem?

Anonymous
Im 20 and nearing 21. I have never had a girlfriend. Never been on a date and never ever had any girl show some sort of interest in me!

In all my days living on this earth there has never been one where a girl has shown romantic interest in me! Girls just seem to dismiss me for some reason! I feel invisible towards girls. They are really friendly and flirty towards other guys but never me! I just get the cold shoulder. Why?

Its like everywhere I have been where girls are at college all the girls only seem to be talking about the good looking guys.

I think it is to do with my looks. I'm not the attractive guy but even then I see conventionally unattractive guys with decent girls! and before anyone says its a confidence issue - its not! I flirt with girls, I know how to speak to them, I make them laugh, I'm cheeky with them etc.

I also don't just go for the pretty girls too. I have learnt to appreciate personality more than looks but even that doesn't get me anywhere. Even the conventionally unattractive girls seem to dismiss me too and they told me i am repulsive and ugly.

I know guys who don't have to do anything and girls come up to them! Its just not fair! Its starting to make me bitter and resentful against girls and people in general and its starting to make me hate life!

I try to be self confidence but always ends with frustration

It breaks my heart when I hear that this girl fancies this guy or when I see couples or when I see guys getting with girls I like. I feel like crying. What is it about me that is so bad? Why can't the girls choose me?

Am ı a freak. Too ugly. Will ı never be liked. What am I doing wrong?
2
2