22 d

Guys, a would mind / like it if a girl question.. so you reallyliked her ( and so did she) but you lost touch for coupleyears because (godescription)?

Anonymous
(Met at work) she's that really pretty girl and you both had a great (and rare) chemistry together and liked each others.. but you had to leave far away for 3 years to major in something and lost touch with her (by the way, your relationship with her is forbidden giving that she is your patient) .. so you lost touch with that special girl.. but when you came back in her city 3 years later she actually found you almost right away, as in found where you work, so searched for you.. and made an appointment there to see you again.. would you mind that? Like it hate it?
She sent me a friend request on fb before which I had to PAINFULLY reject, (to not risk to lose everything) but I hesitated a long time about rejecting it..

What do youbguys think?
I would love it
I would think its too much and creepy
GirlGuy
1