1 mo

She rejected me 3 times after an argument. Is there still a chance?

Anonymous
So i was dating this girl for around 3 months. Everything went well, we we’re really attached to each other and became very close to one another. She said she loves me and even started making future plans together.

About a month ago, we planned to spend a day together so i went to see her that day and she said she’s in a bad mood and that she just wants to go home. but i didn't let her go home and was trying to force her to stay and spend the day with me by begging her but that did not work and she ended up leaving.

she then texted me and said i came across very forceful in trying to make her stay, so she broke things off with me and said she’s not interested anymore

since then i have tried to contact her 3 times in 30 days to try and get her back, but she keeps rejecting me saying that it isn’t going to work.

Today i found out that she blocked me on all socials media platforms other then whatsapp

I know i should be moving on but i just want to know if there is still a chance of her returning in the future, maybe in a couple months?
2
5