28 d

Do you think at some point he genuinely loved me or was he just love bombing me?

Anonymous
My ex was the first one that said he loved me on our third date. He told me he loved me every day, got me a care package, would spend hours on the phone with me. He was waiting for me to say I loved him and it felt like he wanted me to say sooner rather than later. He would buy my family little treats. He helped me with something that had to do with myself. I would always be going over to his place. (he's only been at my place a few times) It would be like pulling teeth sometimes if i want to hang out with him. He would tell me when he's leaving and going to places, he wanted me to do the same thing. He would give me his car keys whenever we would sit in the back of his car in the beginning. He waited for me to be ready to go out with him, told me at the beginning he wanted to be here for me and that he wanted to make it work with us. We talked about the future, wedding, kids etc.
He genuinely loved you
He was love bombing you
other
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
1