29 d

What do you think of men that use online dating to find 'love' or just women to date in general?

nojokecarmichael
I feel like some are definetly pathetic, like maybe they are on there "dating" women from other cities/states because they can't find anyone that what's them where they live or they lack social skills.

My old supervisor used to date online and was obsessed with this 17 yr old. He even flew to the Midwest just to sleep with her. You could kind of see his bragging about her and stuff fade away a bit after that.
This guy I'm talking to (I knew from high school) apparently also used to do online dating.
He seems like he might have been naive, to where some girl he dated online (who honestly when I heard about her years ago, I thought was a catfish) got pregnant and had him thinking it was his child.

His cousin also finds girls to date online. It's just that most of the guys I've met that do that are suckers.
1
1