29 d

How unhealthy is my emotional sensation, that I secretly envy women who have success with guys in relationships?

Anonymous
I feel ashamed about admitting this, yet I think I struggle with feeling envious of women who have successful relationships with men. I think is related to the sentiment of feeling left out, since I haven't had any type of relationship. Due to my career and studies, I've sort of focused and prioritized in my early 20s college education and having a part-time to become more autonomous. When I say couples I thought they looked cute, yet didn't gave it too much of a thought. Now that I'm near my 30's I've noticed my sentiments-emotions are kind of envious. In a way I admire couples my age, yet feel so bad since I haven't had any "love" in that sense. let.

What can I do to shift into a healthier way? I don't want to grow old jaded or with emotional baggage from this kind of emotion.
2
0