26 d

He asked me to join his friends and their partners - does he see me as a friend or more?

Seethelight
My building residence mate and I have a friendly relationship. When we bump into each other in the communal area, he’d always tease me for being a workaholic in a joking manner but has also told me me to think about work life balance in a more serious manner.

He’s an really nice guy in general who gets along and talks to everyone. He’d tell me to have a nice day when leaving for work, asking bout how an event went if we talked about it previously. There was once he told me I should drop by an event in the building hosted by some other building mates. I didn’t think much of it since it was a residence event.

This weekend, we were talking about weekend plans and he was telling me where he’s going and asking if I’ve been to places (I haven’t been around much as I’m very new to the city and work a lot). He then told me I should join him and his friends on the weekend who aren’t living in our building - they always do something on the weekend. It’s him, 2 couples and another guy.

If he’s asking me to join him and his friends with their significant other, is he casually asking as a friend or is he interested in more?
Could very well be friends
He wants more than friends
Can’t say yet
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1