23 d

Is better to cut off a girl or try playing her to your benefit when you are her “backup” option?

Anonymous
This speaking of girls you met on dating apps or casually in a social settings. They will give out their numbers, engage in small talk, etc. But I notice the following red flags:

• usually slow to respond to texts
  • texts are short and not engaging
  • Might show some interest in meeting up. But usually has to cancel last minute or “this weekend isn’t good for me”. Usually has a weak excuse
  • positive body language and tone of voice seem forced.
  • usually tries to push dates in “group” settings. Doesn’t want to risk spending to much time alone with you
  • if you go silent she will usually follow up weeks if not months later out of boredom or just wanting attention
I put these girls into “hook up only” zone if they do this bs. If they can’t respect my initiative or have the class to flat out say “I’m not interested” then they lost their chivalry entitlement. I’m not stupid. I know how woman act when they are legitimately interested (and I treat them respectfully when they do).

But I have to be honest. My options are very limited given where I live. The pandemic made everything much worse when it comes to dating.

I have the self respect to cut women off (and I’ve done it several times lately). But is there a way to keep them at a arm’s length and make them play my game?
2
1