28 d

What do you think of people who get angry they can’t buy you with money?

jennifer_bloom
There was a guy who used to like me and when I told him I couldn’t date him, he refused to give me a ride home when he was dropping off his best friend who lived about 1 km away from my house. After I broke up with the guy I rejected him for, the guy I rejected tried to date and than changed his mind cause I criticized him for refusing to drive me home from church when I was dating the other guy and couldn’t date him.

Also the guy got a girlfriend after I turned him down and he still hated me for rejecting him and tried to ruin my reputation ever chance he got to punish me for refusing to date him when he was single and giving me rides home from church once or twice a month.

My dad also says I’m an ungrateful jerk cause he spends 4-6% of his yearly income paying for me as his only child and I still don’t love him because he is constantly verbally abusing me.
16
4