18 d

If only ugly guys go after me does that mean I’m on the same level of attractiveness as them?

Anonymous
Okay so basically I joined a chatting app where all of the teenagers go on to make friends or find significant others and I posted pictures of myself in bikinis and stuff and doing all of these different poses and I feel like I look really hot and I get a lot of compliments and a lot of likes and so many guys are reaching out to me but they’re all really below average looking and some are even straight up ugly and they’re definitely not my type. I feel like they’re totally out of my league in my opinion. I just wanna know if only ugly guys go after me does that mean I’m on the same level of attractiveness as them?
13
3