19 d

I feel stuck in my life. What can I do?

Anonymous
Let me introduce myself briefly.
I’m a 24 yo girl, went to 2 colleges to study business administration & tourism but i withdrew. I’m an introvert and quiet, i also have this resting bitch face too so many people dislike me even when they never talk to me. I’m friendly, sensitive and really soft inside but people always get me wrong and think that i’m unfriendly and unapproachable. Once i meet with people that can make me comfortable, i turn into a crazy and talkative person.
I realize that i’m old enough but i still don’t know what i want to do in my life. I have no future plan and when i look around, i see my high school friends already settle down- they’re working and getting married when i’m still here, still the same person. I feel like i’m stuck and going nowhere.
My parents are not rich so i’m quite struggling financially. Since i don’t have enough background and experience to work in a company, i want to start my own home bakery. The problem is, i don’t have the money. It’ll still need money to buy the oven, mixer, etc but i have no idea where i can get the money from.
I’m living with my boyfriend now and he’s older than me, financially stable. Sometimes i feel so insecure because i’m broke and can’t contribute with daily needs like food & electricity.
What can i do?
I feel stuck in my life. What can I do?
2
0