15 d

Why do some guys go into relationships knowing that it will not work out in the end?

Anonymous
Maybe I’ve just had bad experiences, but every single guys I’ve liked had dumped me. I’ve only liked a few as I am fairly I experienced.

For example, the last guy that I was dating knew that we were at different age levels (both mentally and physically). He [25 M] was 6 years older than me [19 F] but he was the one who asked me out. He ended up breaking up with me after 2.5 months because of the age gap.

Another guy I dated dumped me in a similar manner to the guy I mentioned previously. He was 22, out of college and he landed a stable career. I was just entering my first year of college as an 18 yo. After 1.5 months he said that he just can’t see us in a serous relationship because I’m we are at different levels.

The thing is, both guys asked me out knowing my age knowing that I was a newbie in college. They both wanted to get into a serious relationship and made that clear from the very beginning but then they dumped me for something I simply can not help. I, unfortunately, had sex with both of them (do not bash on me for that, it was my choice).

So my question is, why do guys go into a relationship knowing that it will not work out in the end? These men that I dated knew that it wouldn’t work out because I noticed a slow decline in their interest over time.

Tl;dr: Two guys dumped me because I was too young and inexperienced. Why do some guys go into relationships knowing that it will not work out?
3
3