23 d

Should I even bother to continue talking to him?

Caliigirl
I met a guy on a dating website and we have been talking for almost 2 weeks, I know that’s a short time but we really hit it off and we were getting to know each other. He’s really nice and talks to me respectfully and I thought he was into me too then out of nowhere he just stopped texting me back and it’s been 2 days since I heard from him. When we were talking, he would take his sweet time to respond back, sometimes even the next day, and I won’t lie, it did irk me a little but I brushed it off because he was probably busy with work and whatnot. But my thing is, if you wanted to get to get to know someone, why do you take forever to respond back? He was the one to message me first and I genuinely thought he was into me because he was asking me questions about my life and it’s not like his responses were mediocre, he would respond back saying lots of things. I don't know, maybe I’m expecting too much too soon but I just don’t like the idea of not hearing from someone I’m trying to get to know days later. Am I being too much?
Should I even bother to continue talking to him?
Add Opinion