18 d

I am 26 and never had a boyfriend? Is there something wrong with me?

bene_marquis
I had always been single and never dated anyone because well i never had the opportunity or men interested in me. I had always been shy and never had many friends at school and I was never intersted in guys. At 23 years old, I moved out from my country to live in London. I made many friends there but only girls and still no guys. I am even going out with my friends like a lot so I don't spend most of my time home. I am working part-time and studying as well. I decided to join dating apps, but even this it's not working. I am the only one in my group friends that never dated. Even my sister who is 18 had been with a guy for 2 years and she was lucky to meet him through friends. One of my friend as well met her boyfriend at school, they were friend and becomes more. Now my other friend went on a dating app and the first man she matched with she got with him two month ago and me I am still struggling finding ANYONE. I always try to be positive but I've had enough. Why am i not allowed to have someone to love and who will love me? Why does it happen to everyone around me and never myself. Sometimes i just wish that i could disappear. I don't know what to do anymore...
14
2