20 d

How to firmly let a guy know that you’re not interested in him?

Anonymous
In February, a guy from one of my classes said that he was interested in me. So one day he asked me out, however, I couldn’t that weekend because I was busy (Working 2 jobs). So I asked him if we could reschedule. *I work as an event crew member at my university* The weekend he asked me out was the same weekend that I had to usher for a concert for work. I posted the concert on my snapchat, and he saw it. The next day, he came up to me and asked, “where were you yesterday? I thought you said you were busy?” I didn’t like that, and I told him that I rather not date him. There was another instance where he very obviously checked out my butt, which made me uncomfortable. We currently have one class together (on zoom) and one day he texted me saying how cute I looked in my “square”. I told him in February that I wasn’t interested, and it’s now September and he’s still trying to talk to me. What do I do?
2
2