23 d

I’m super nervous about our first date tomorrow, am I acting too paranoid?

JRise25
So I met someone on Match a week ago, we are clicking! We messaged for a couple days before we swapped numbers, then a couple days later, did a video chat where we talked for almost three hours! She seems to be into me, she’s remembered little things already. She text me two nights ago asking how my day was and it turned into a three out text session. Last night I thought I would return the favor, so i text her to see how she was doing, she was getting back to me but she seemed also busy with her friends, so I let her be. I hope she still remembers our date tomorrow! We did end our texting last night with her mentioning to me the place I suggested we meet up being a good place by her friends. I figured I would lay low today since I don’t want things to get stale quick or seem like a clinger, so I’ll text her good morning tomorrow and give her directions “just in case”. I just feel skidding because the last few woman have just dangled me around, I can’t let past experiences dictate things with her, but it’s hard to not think that way, you know? There will be social distancing involved...
I’m super nervous about our first date tomorrow, am I acting too paranoid?
Add Opinion