15 d

Was I played? Do I just leave her alone for good?

TheGreatOne67
So i met this chick, really like her, we hit it off. She lives an hr away from me. We talk on facetime and text for a week straight and I ask her over for a date since the pandemic and whatnot, she says yes. What I didn’t know was that she planned on spending the night from Friday to Sunday. So we spend time together and whatnot get close, she says to ask her out and make it official the first day we officially meet. Since i liked her a lot I go ahead and do it and on the first night we have sex. She climaxes like really early and I still haven't but she feels some type of way about it because I last long for whatever reason. She also proclaims she won't get on top or anything because im “too big”. So to not hurt her or anything I use my hands mostly We have sex several times over those 3 days. Now at first it was only until Saturday BUT she herself changed her mind and wanted to stay until Sunday. So come Sunday, I drop her off, kiss her goodbye and tell her ill text or call when i get home. I finally get home and tell her i had an amazing time with her and she says the same giving me heart emojis and stuff... then 5 mins after she gives me this long text claiming “the connection we have is not the one im looking for. Not in a bad way but im realizing im not ready for a relationship. I feel like im incapable of making you happy. You deserve nothing but the best and I am just not that right now” there's more but overall how do you go from that to THAT in a few mins? Then on top of that she immediately blocked me. Just left me stunned and heartbroken.
Was I played? Do I just leave her alone for good?
Add Opinion