Have anxiety for date 3 days before the date? What can I do to help? I feel so anxious I don’t know if I want to go anymore?

Anonymous
I haven’t been on a date in 2 years. My last relationship was abusive and ended horribly and I just checked out from dating since. But I feel like myself again and thought I was fully ready... met this guy online and we’ve been really hitting it off so far but now we’re actually going to meet in person this week and I’m already freaking out. Like I have diarrhea, I’m overthinking and more emotional, I’m getting memories back from when I met my ex and it’s making me question this guy and it’s giving me cold feet. Like why bother, I’m sure this’ll end in some way too. Or it really freaks me out thinking about being intimate and vulnerable again with a guy, and I’m trying to not think ahead but I still fantasize about me and this new guy and then I start getting anxious. I just feel all around like a mess. I’ve hardly messaged me today because of it. I currently am ignoring his message. You guys help, I do want to actually go on this date.
35
8