20 d

Why do girls say/act like they are interested, then keep flaking out?

zeitgeist057
Girl A: Girl asks tons of questions, interested in everything I do, "omg that's so cool! Can you teach me that?". I got her # set up opportunities to meet up. 1. doesn't initiate or return texts within 24 hours 2. always "busy, but really want to another time; " week after week same thing. I stop, and she never initiates so we don't text (still chat at work).
Girl B: Asked if she wants to hang out outside of work sometime. She said "I'd be down for that." Again like with Girl A, I set up opportunities to hang out. We make plans twice, see pics for cancellation reasons. Again, I stop and she never initiates... chat at work).
Girl C: totally random, at an intersection on my motorcycle. Compliments my jacket& bike, wants to take my picture. She's cute, I'm thinking how do we connect and I say "tag my instagram?", give her my insta & we drive off. Literally chasing me on the freeway taking pics:
Telling me how awesome I am & she wants to go for her first motorcycle ride with me. I'm excited, so I set up a date, she agrees then flakes. Says she is sorry and "really responsible... I want to do this... I wouldn't front...". I wait a week and propose a date, she says "I work in the morning, so maybe we could do it tomorrow evening?". I say okay to confirm, then give her some details and don't hear back from her. That next evening, I message her on insta "are you coming tonight?" she says no, she's tired and already went to the ocean today. (we were going to kayak).
Girl C
Girl C
wth? Am I cursed? Should I write off "Girl C" as well? There's a girl in my kickboxing class I want to ask... but now I'm scared. If I'm doing something wrong I want to fix it 1st. Help.
Updates:
15 d
One answer... :/ so pretty much most people have no idea I take it?
Add Opinion