16 d

Would you go no contract and block someone on social media/whatsapp/phone who sexually assaulted you?

Anonymous
If someone sexually assaulted you I would expect you to ignore them completely in person/online etc.

Would you block their phone number, on whatsapp, on social media (Facebook/Instagram etc) as well?

I ask as a friend was assaulted but she just ignores the guy but has not blocked his phone number or blocked him online so he can see what she posts or message her etc.

I have not asked her about this as it is a sensitive subject, but from those that have been abused surely you would block this person everywhere so they are out of your life and can not contact you and if you would not do this why not?
16 d
She was not sexually assaulted by this guy, she has a history of being abused in past relationships and she freaked out when he rested his hand on her knee. She won't talk to him or contact him and avoids him, not talking to him but is not blocking him online so she and him can message each other and see what they are each doing online even though that is not happening.

I would like to know from a Survivors point of view why not just block the guy everywhere?
0
1