10 d

Did I lie to my dying grandfather about who I love?

The hardest question of my life

A girl I asked out said no “because she didn’t know me very well” (Even though that’s the point of a date? Right? Get to know each other form a relationship get married) all I would’ve asked in a situation like that is some simple honesty “I don’t feel that way about you” and I would have respected that completely never understood why you need to make up stuff.

She then posted a picture on FB kissing guys which enraged my high school friends over 50. She got backlash from a lot of people and deleted it the next day. Days later she dumped the boy

When my grandfather was dying years later he asked “Is there a girl you love?” She’s the closest to any girl and I wouldn’t plague his thoughts with the idea of a woman like that ever so I said no. But I always wonder did I lie? Hardest question in my life the hardest time I had to hold back my tears with everything I had.
1
1