14 d

Had a first date with a guy and I’m not that interested to have a second, but he is. Dilemma: I have his sweatshirt?

Anonymous
So we’ve been talking online for like 2.5 weeks and all day and over night, it was going really well and I thought maybe we’d start dating seriously... we went on our first date last night and the spark just wasn’t there for me. And there are other reasons I just don’t think he’s the guy for me. He seems still very into me and is already planning a camping trip we could take, Figuring out our schedules so when we can see each other normally, said he wasn’t seeing anyone else right now, etc.
It was so cold last night when I left, I had stupidly taken his sweatshirt home with me. I was on the fence about a second date so I didn’t think much about it. Now I’m regretting it because I don’t want a second date but I need to give him back his sweatshirt. How do I handle this? I hate hurting others :/
2
2