9 d

Met a new guy who reminds me so much of my ex. Is this reason enough to end things?

Anonymous
I’ve been apart from my ex for 1.5 years and I am fully ready to date again and never wish to be with my ex again. But, my ex was my first love, my first heart break. I had to cut all ties because he just wasn’t a healthy person and I was in pain the majority of the relationship.
I went on a date with a guy I’ve been talking with for a couple of weeks and he reminds me so much of my ex that it pains me. When we were making out, if I didn’t know my ex and I split I would swear I was kissing him. Their lips, face structure, movement.. their interests, etc.. I mean, I left and cried all the way home because I realized how much I had loved my ex. But I have moved on and never wish to see him again.

Is this enough reason to end things with this guy? If I tell him this will he think it’s dumb?
1
2