7 d

How did you know when you really loved a woman?

Anonymous
Just as the title says. The ones that I really fawned over, never liked me that way. I have just come to the point I will never find the one. Now I am talking to another woman, and I don't feel the the same way as before. I was like ok she is cute, let me talk to her and see what's going on. We have gone out once, and to go out again next week. I am nervous that I will go out twice with this young lady, and not having that feeling. I would always think that you would want to talk to her all the time, she would be on your mind all the time, and that I can't go a day without saying something. I don't necessarily feel that way. Now I just don't want to be bothered, and just so used to responding to people when I feel like it. I am just nervous that I am going to hurt her, if I tell say hey I don't feel that way. This is after we have spoken and she told me a lot about herself, because she really opened up to me. I am not sure what's going on with me, because the last few times young ladies I have felt this way. I need help on this topic. For those of you out there, how did you know you really loved your significant other?
How did you know when you really loved a woman?
Add Opinion