6 d

She replies to every message except for when I ask her on a second date. Help?

Anonymous
I recently went on a date with a girl, we’re both in our 20s but she’s a few years younger than me. We’re both pretty quiet people and introverted. We did an activity we both have a mutual interest in - though there wasn’t much talking there was plenty of laughter, etc, we both seemed to enjoy ourselves over the few hours we spent together and we were comfortable with each other.

Since then, she has been replying to my messages wishing her a good day, or if I send her a funny/cute image or video and she replies warmly. However, two requests to set up a second date on a specific day/time/activity went read but without a response. However she continues to reply to the other stuff I send her.

I’ve always gone for women who are more extroverted and talkative as it’s easier to gauge what they want and it’s generally easier for me to carry a conversation - none of them work out as they hardly ever share similar interests to me. This is my first time going for someone who has a quiet personality such as myself, so I’m unfamiliar with how to pursue this. Advice appreciated, including from women who have quiet personalities.
3
1