11 d

I rejected my former crush and now I regret it? Is there any chance I can get him back? What does this dream indicate?

Purple_world2
I just had a dream about my former crush, and in my dream he was like hurt because I rejected him before. I had a crush on this guy back in elementary school, then we started to talk again back in highschool. I confessed him about my feelings, I said to him 'just be together with me instead' Then he said to me that we can be together, like be in a relationship, I can be his girlfriend. He asked me about what I said earlier, he was like 'what about us being together?' And i said 'no, I don't really want that', I turned him down. (Silly me)

I wasn't sure if he really liked me, and I wasn't sure if he was serious about it or if he was just kidding. I knew that it just wouldn't work out, it won't last, so I turned it down. Plus I was scared to enter a new relationship. Last night he appeared again in my dream and he seemed to get hurt by what I did to him. I regret for turning it down, I should have accepted it.
What will you do when you regret your decision? And now that you miss this person? I want him back..

I don't know if it's my subconscious mind telling me something, I never think about him at all before the dream happened. This dream reminds me that it just my lost, we could've been together. I lost touch with him. And it happened like 7-8 years ago I think. Now if he asked me again, I would accept it. but it's too late, he's gone.
2
0