6 d

My best friend has a new girlfriend and she doesn’t want us to spend time, what should I do?

Anonymous
My best friend has a new girlfriend. We used to be a thing and sometimes we have had sex. We are not gonna be a couple, but we can talk about anything, we laugh, have fun and he knows things no one else does. He called me to tell he has a new girlfriend. I am okay with that, he deserves to be happy. But after I asked him if we are still gonna meet and he said yes. Then later I asked if we should go to the gym together and he was like no she is not gonna appreciate that. I feel heartbroken, to me he is my closest friend, I didn’t feel sad when we broke it off as a couple but breaking up as friends is the biggest blow, I love him and I respect his new relationship, it just feels awful if we can’t meet anymore. He said I could call, text or vissit him anytime, but then when I asked him to go workout with me he said no, so he prob just said it to be polite. Should I just let them be?
3
0